Wednesday 13 September 2017

(POST 9) I've watched a new film

Image result for jerry maguire film cover

What had you ever heard of this film before?

Before watching the film I had never heard anything about it or watched the trailer. I also had never seen any kind of advertisement or merchandise relating to the film.



What happened in it?
When sports agent Jerry Maguire  has a crisis of conscience he made a company-wide memo that promptly gets him fired. Desperate to hang on to the athletes that he represents, Jerry starts his own management firm. Banking on their sole client, football player Rod Tidwell Jerry and begins to fall in love with Dorothy as they struggle to make their business work.



What was good?
I thought the way the film was presented showed an accurate way that football agents work and therefore the film was easy to understand. I also enjoyed the way the kept the audience engaged by having the sport side involved but also how he falls in love gives the film more than one thing to it.



What was bad?
I thought it took a while to get into the film, the beginning of the film had lost my attention until it got about half way through I didn't want to carry on watching because it was boring me. However once it got into it the film was good.



What did you enjoy?
I enjoyed the relation the film had to sport because I enjoy watching films that have some kind of sport relation in.





What didn't you enjoy?
I didn't enjoy how long it took to get into the film, I felt that the film wasn't going anywhere at the start which lost my attention.





Anything you would like to use as stimulus/ ideas for your music video?
I don't think including anything from this film would be suitable for our music video idea





Would you recommend the film to anyone else?
Yes I would, I would recommend it to people that either like the actor Tom Cruise or anyone that had an interest in sporty films.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment